Home (Navigational Site Menu)

Friday, November 29, 2013

My Specialties - CBT

For the second installment of "My Specialties," I would like to write about another one of my favorite fetishes, Cock &  Ball Torture (CBT) and its counterpart Cock & Ball Bondage (CBB). This iconic fetish strikes fear in the hearts of most penis-bearers as it focuses on a highly prized body part, only to reveal and exploit its vulnerability. 

My experience with CBT began years ago when I was giving my collared partner a bare-handed spanking on our bed.  One strike fell too low and I smacked him firmly on his testicles.  I swear I thought he would donkey kick me out of pain, but instead, he moaned with pleasure!  We then realized that his genitals had the potential to create intense pleasure out of painful situations, something that would benefit us both greatly with myself being a sadist and him being a hedonist.  Bit by bit, we experimented with new areas of CBT, inspired by various workshops we attended and we quickly amassed a wonderful collection of toys.  We also discovered CBB, for when the CBT devices we bought didn't fit or work, rope always did!

Today I teach a variety of CBT classes, which all reflect my personal play styles.  First, I devised "Cock Bondage on a Budget," a class that teaches how to recreate expensive CBT devices with cheap items, such as rope, rubber bands, and chopsticks.  Next, I was asked to create a basic Cock & Ball Bondage (CBB) to be a counterpart to a Breast Bondage class, which I happily designed and named "Cock Bondage & Rope CBT". Last, I decided to compile all my CBT knowledge into a single workshop, entitled "1, 2, 3 - CBT!" that introduces all sorts of different CBT play activities to excite and inspire!

Next installment of "My Specialties" will be Feet & Boots!

No comments:

Post a Comment