Home (Navigational Site Menu)

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

So You Want Me to Present...

How to Contact Me


Email me at clawsofvelvet@gmail.com

In the email, tell me what class(es) you are interested in, where (approximately) your organization is and give me a few dates that would work for you.  Please also mention what accommodations your organization can offer me.  While I usually ask for travel expenses and a place to stay, I can make exceptions and I am happy to negotiate.

 

My Presentation Policies


I am a free of charge presenter; all I ask is that your organization or group covers my (and my demo bottom's) travel expenses (if your event is more than 2 hours away from Rochester, NY) OR offers us comped or discounted tickets to your event. I will provide my own equipment for the workshop/s, though I may ask that your organization cover incidentals. For example, I would appreciate it if your group could provide dental dams for the Biting workshop and small office supplies, such as pens or pencils for the participants. If need be, I also am more than happy to adapt my workshops to better suit your facility, organization or just general needs

 

My Travel Policies


I am willing to travel anywhere in the United States, but I will only drive as far as 8 hours away.  I recently received my enhanced driver's license, so I can now travel to Canada too!  I will do my best to keep travel expenses low, and I am more than happy to take cheaper public transport than airplanes (bus, train, car etc.) as well as to stay as a guest in a member's home (female preferred), rather than expect a hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment