Home (Navigational Site Menu)

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

An Introduction

Welcome to my little corner of the internet!

My scene name is Schadenfreude (Herrin Schadenfreude, if you want to use my full title), and I am a kinky sadistic bitch. I've created this blog to function as a placeholder until I get an official website up and running for my work as a BDSM workshop presenter.

Please use the Quicklinks on the right hand side of this web page or the links below to navigate through my different posts.  You can also use the My Workshop Subjects on the right hand side of the web page to navigate to my different workshops.

Important posts to read through on this blog are:


Fun posts to read to get to know me better on this blog are:


Sadistically,
Schadenfreude

No comments:

Post a Comment