Home (Navigational Site Menu)

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

My Specialties - Primal Behavior and Rough Body Play

For the fourth installment of "My Specialties," I would like to write about one of my first categories of kink experience, primal behavior and rough body play.  To me, primal behavior is the first step toward consensual sadomasochism, but it is by no means the lighter side of pain play.  You can create excruciating sensations using your entire body as a weapon against another person, which is the very epitome of rough body play.

My very first experience involving consensually administered pain occurred when I was a teen with my romantic partner at the time.  I would pin him down, scratch him and bite him in a manner he described as "the perfect mixture of pleasure and pain."  This expression of my raw sexuality was utterly animalistic, and it filled me with a sense of freedom and passion.  For many years, I didn't possess the vocabulary to describe this act of giving pain in a primal manner, but I eventually discovered the BDSM scene and its unique lexicon.  At my start in the BDSM scene, I got caught up with the "kid in a candy store" mindset in regards to using the wickedest toys I could find.  However, my love of primal behavior was rekindled when I attended a rough body play workshop led by PantherProwLs.  There, I realized that my own body could be used as a toy and I further discovered that I could apply some of my (limited) martial arts training to play.  While I still own a vast toybox to this day, I play with toys when I want, and engage in primal behavior/rough body play when I want.  In fact, I can be an absolute beast; I grapple, spit, bite, scratch, slap, spank, gouge pressure points, punch and even kick.

Today, I teach a class on biting and I'm currently designing a spanking class.  The biting workshop teaches seven different biting techniques, which can leave marks ranging from tiny red dots to giant mouth-sized bruises. The spanking class is in the works, so I'm not sure where that workshop is going to go.  But I'm absolutely certain is will be a blast.

Next installment of "My Specialties" will be Puppy Play!

No comments:

Post a Comment