Home (Navigational Site Menu)

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

About Me as a Presenter

Kink-wise, I am a young, but experienced kinky bitch, who has been in the BDSM scene for over 5 years.  Personally, I identify as a dominant sadomasochist, which means I do fall into the category of switch.  In every subject I teach, I have experience as a top and a bottom, so I bring a unique perspective and thus provide information and insight that is practical to kinksters on either side of the slash.

In my vanilla life, I have collegiate and graduate degrees in science, and I am currently enrolled in a graduate program for scientific education.  I have many years of experience as a tutor, workshop leader and teaching assistant at multiple universities.  Beyond experience in the field of education, I have the pedagogical training that allows me to design effective and fun educational activities.

Ultimately, teaching is my passion and kink is an inseparable part of who I am, so it's only natural that I progressed from being a teaching assistant in science to leading BDSM workshops.  In my workshops, I employ demos, written handouts, open discussion time and interactive activities. This variety ensures that my classes are captivating and multidimensional, which not only keeps an audience interested, but enables everyone to learn through the use of various teaching devices.

An important note: My classes are unique to myself and my own experiences in the kinky world. BDSM is not a science unfortunately, so what I teach is not necessarily fact. I will not claim to be an expert in anything, because as my scientific background has shown me, the more you specialize in an area, the more you realize there is to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment